Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Wednesday May 29


I had to laugh when I looked out at these two taking scraps to the animals.
Port in his Transformer underwear.....and cowboy boots.
Pretty great combo :)
 
 
*****
Today we went to the gym, then went and bought cupcakes for Elsie's birthday bash today.
I didn't have time to make them last night, so we just bought them.
I am becoming quite the slacker :(
After showering, I took the cupcakes to Elsie's class, where they were celebrating the summer birthdays.
Elsie was one of those kids.
It was a fun day for her.
They even read a book with a buffalo in it (one that I will have to get 'Chimpasneeze'....)
And the goody bag that the kids got, had a buffalo sticker on it too!
So it was an awesome day for Elsie!!!!


1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

Looking good Port!!!

What a fun early party for Elsie!!