Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday May 31


Last day of school!!!!!
I can't believe this year went by so quickly!
It was a good year for everyone.
Elsie Rose had an amazing year, filled with amazing people.
I am so thankful for those who helped her do the best she could this year!
Mrs.Grayson and Miss. Jodie were both amazing.
They both have special places in our hearts forever.
And Elsie's class was amazing too.
I love everyone of those kids.
And I am hoping for lasting friendships....
 

 
*****
So it wasn't roses and sunshine when the kids came home from their last day of school.
Apparently I am the worst Mom in the world for asking them to do chores on the last day of school.....
I pretty much fought back and forth with Madi and Cassi since they got home.
Sure makes me excited for summertime....(said with MUCH sarcasm....)
Anyway....once we had dinner things were okay.
The kids went out to 'help' with irrigation.
Tomorrow will be a busy day, cleaning up and packing for the trip.
I sure hope we have fun :)
 



 
*****
I was wrong about the class that Brent is going to....
It isn't a confined space class.....he will be teaching that as soon as he gets home from this class.
This is a USAR class.
Urban Search and Rescue.
And this class is with the top of the top....with Utah Task Force 1.
They are one of 28 national teams in the nation.
These teams get deployed for any disaster across the world.....earthquakes in Chili, landslide in Turkey.
It's a big deal.
Brent says it's like Cassi getting to play Guitar with Taylor Swift.
He is very excited about it, and very happy that he is able to go!
His thumb is healing very well.
I think it's gonna be really great for him.
 

1 comment:

Young family said...

Have a fun trip and be safe... When you get back you need to come swim swim swim-