Thursday, April 25, 2013

Thursday April 25

 So I went out to help dad outside with a few things and when I came back in....this is what I found.
Nice.
But they weren't fighting.
So that's good.
But it was a mess.
Oh, and I forgot to mention that they had dumped a full thing of brand new raisins.
Great.
So I made them clean up the raisins and then I put Port down for a nap.
And Elsie helped me clean up the rest of the mess.
Then I went back out to help Dad with more stuff.
Lots to do :)
We planted two more trees.....just some aspen ones that we have had potted.
And Brent planted our 2012 Christmas tree last week too.
We are planting them out by the 'tree of life'...making kind of a forest area.
Well, it will be in a few years anyway :)
 
 
After the kids all got home, and after Cassi had guitar we had a pizza picnic outside.
Then Madi did some shot-put and hurdle practicing.
She was dead tired already from track....but we never get to see her practice :)
So she did for us.
She has improved a lot.
She jumps funny on hurdles...and we are trying to fix it, but she is having a hard time because it is kind of a habit now.
I am mad that the coaches didn't ever do any 'this is how you do it' kind of thing.
They just let them have at it.
Seems dumb to me.
Oh well.
She is having fun and that's what matters :)
Then little ones had fun going for walks and playing with the animals.
Porter collected me a beautiful bunch of flowers....so sweet.
And Elsie found a new tumbleweed pet.
She was very excited about it, but not very happy she couldn't bring it inside for night time.
Silly girl!
 






1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

Sounds like a great day!