Thursday, March 07, 2013

Thursday March 7

These boys make me very happy.
Porter follows his dad around everywhere.
The kid talks a lot.
He didn't get that from Dad...not sure where it came from :)
Porter told Dad how much he wants to get a baby fox.
We watched 'The Fox and the Hound' the other day.
And since then, he thinks he needs himself a baby fox.
I don't think dad is convinced that we need one.
But I am sure Porter will keep working on him...
Anyway....these boys are two peas in a pod.
And I love watching them together!
*****
 



 
One thing he did get from his Dad....
He gets fed up with getting his picture taken too much :)
*****
It was such a nice day today, Dad put the trampoline up for the kiddos.
They were all very excited....
But I don't think anyone was as excited as Elsie Bug!
They played out there for a while and we cooked up some hamburgers.
I am so excited for this kind of outside stuff everyday!!!
 




1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

Pure joy on Elsie's face!!!