Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunday February 24

Well, the poor little bunnies didn't make it.
I had a meeting after church today and when I came home, Cassi ran to me at the door crying.
She had just done her chores and didn't see the babies moving.
She ran to tell dad, and that's where he was when I got home.
Either too cold, or didn't get fed.
So sad.
Elsie told everyone about the bunnies who would listen to her at church today.
She didn't believe me at first.
But then we got talking about heaven.
And she was happier.
Dad saved the little bodies....he thought the kids would feel better to have a little burial.
And he was right.
We made a little box to bury them in.
And made a little hole by the side of the 'tree of life'.
Maybe we will try again....and maybe it will turn out different next time.
We will see.
 






No comments: