Saturday, January 19, 2013

Saturday January 19

 Dad made me a little something today.
I found a cool looking canned food dispenser on Pinterest, and Dad thought he could do even better.
I wanted a good way to store the canned food, but rotate too.
So he made this for me, and I am so excited.
He is gonna make another one that will hold the bigger cans too.
Later.
This was just kinda a trial.
It turned out good.
Great!
And he made it so cute for me with the polka dots.
We did that so we can tell how full the column is, and if we need to get more.
Madi and Elsie had fun bringing cans downstairs and sorting them so we could put them into it.
I think it will work great.




3 comments:

Rachel said...

So cool!! Can he make one for us :)

Nancy said...

That is awesome!

Emily Peterson said...

That looks so great!!