Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday January 25

It was a very uneventful day.
Dad went in today for some overtime....
Elsie got to have a penguin party in class today, but her poor teacher had to go home sick and she missed it.
Elsie felt bad for her.
But she had fun at her party.
Cassi has been doing really well in the mornings going to class.
Madi was glad to be on time to class today :)
Yesterday her bus never came so Dad drove her to school about 30 minutes late....
When he went to sign a very stressed out Madi in, they said don't worry about it....kids will be trickling in all day :)
She cracks me up....always so worried about being late, or doing something she might get in trouble for.
So she was happy today.
Porter and I put Transformers Lego's together today.
I did do laundry, but that's about it :)
Oh, and I worked out.
There was a lot that I wanted to get done, but for some reason it did not happen today.
I did actually put together a layout of the upstairs, and then made another layout of what I want it to do....
I think I am ready to present it to the boss (Dad) for approval :)
We want to start doing things to the inside of the house....but we are sick of doing temporary things.
And we do temporary things, because we know things will be changing around, so we hate to put too much money if we are just gonna rip it out.
So maybe we can make a plan and start doing permanent projects.....
We watched 'Shark boy and Lava girl' tonight.
And they are all in bed in good time.
Maybe I will get to bed at a good time :)
 

No comments: