Thursday, December 20, 2012

Thursday December 20

Madi had her choir concert tonight.
She did a great job and really enjoys singing.
The 6th graders sang first, then they sat down and the 7th/8th grade choir sang.
When Madi was seated, Dad took Elsie out for a drink, and I tried to keep Port quiet, but he was bored, so we all went out in the hall to wait for her.
Well, I guess Madi was worried cause she didn't see us.
She found us right away, but she wasn't very happy with us.
We explained that maybe she would have been really mad if her brother had disrupted the whole auditorium.
I guess we just need to be better about letting her know where we are.
Silly girl.
But she did a great job singing, and she looked so grown-up up there!
(I wish I didn't forget my camera....oh well...)
 


1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

Awesome job Madi Bell!!

You are beautiful!