Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sunday November 25

Today was pretty unorganized at church.
Like i said, we lost a lot of primary workers, but not many children.
I went with Elsie to class to wait to see if I could talk her into letting me leave once her teachers showed up.
Well, teachers never showed up.
No one showed up for the Sunbeams in the row in front of me either.....
So guess what I got to do :)
I talked Brent into coming with me and we took the two classes with us.
I didn't have anything planned.
So we talked about Thanksgiving, colored some pictures that another nice teacher printed off for me.
And we talked about what we are thankful for......and then played hang-man :)
I am sure things are gonna be a bit more organized next week, once we get some teachers.
I hope I can get Elsie to go to her class without me being there.
I am so excited to be a part of Sunday School with Brent and Relief Society again.
*****
After church we just took it easy and watched some movies we had recorded on the DVR.
Elsie has been working hard on her loose tooth.
Obviously not too hard, since it's still in there :)
 

No comments: