Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sunday September 30

 
Another Sunday with Dad gone to work.
Not our favorite.
But everyone went to class, so that is really good.
We spent a chunk of the time at church practicing the Primary Program that will happen in a few weeks.
Man, ALL the kids were very restless today.
It was a rough one.
Hopefully we get it all down good before the actual program :)
When we got home, we just took it easy.
I did go around and take a bunch of pictures around the place from the same position I took them a year ago.
I am excited to post the changes, cause it is looking so good.
A long ways to go, but I think we made a pretty good dent for the first year :)
Anyway...
We had cereal for dinner.
Hey, it was the kids idea :)
The kids did some jumping......
I swear while i was taking pictures Elsie did a REAL jump!
She stood up and was walking around like she usually does, and I swear she hopped!
She wouldn't try to do it again.....but I am sure she did it.
But she is a pro knee jumper, that is for sure.
Which I is much more difficult anyway :)

1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

LOVE that picture!

Great job Elsie!