Sunday, September 02, 2012

Sunday September 2

I am sure it won't take me long to make up for the last few days of posts :)
Oh, and I still have to post about the 4th of July, right Dussy boy....
Anyway.
It's late and so this is the picture for the day.
 

Later this evening we all went for a walk along the canal road.
It was a lot of fun, and I have a lot of pictures to go with it :)
*****
We went to church today.
Elsie and Porter both had fits about going to class.
Andy and Katie were gonna go with Brent and I to our Marriage and Family relations class, but we were dealing with the little ones for a long time, so they just headed to sunday school.
Port had the talk today and he did a good job, but he wasn't willing to leave me.
He was eventually bribed into going to class and it worked.
Then we just took Elsie with us for the last part of our class.
After church we had some down time and ate yummy dinner.
Then we went for our walk.
It was a perfect night.
On the way home Bubbles was out and gave us a bunch of watermelon and cantaloupes.
Yum.
We got home and ate them, then the big kids, and Andy, stayed out and played night games for a little while and my little ones went to bed.
I think we are all having a lot of fun.
We got so busy, we forgot to call Grandma Ene tonight, we will call you tomorrow Grandma :)