Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday September 28


I know I am biased...
But that is one gash darn freaking cute kid!
Anyway.....
Drew and Heather and Hallie came over today while all the girls were at school and they helped us pick up all our big logs and branches from our tree cutting yesterday.
I am so thankful they came to help....cause this job would have taken us a lot longer if we didn't have them with us.
So, thanks so much guys.
We think you are pretty awesome!
And thanks Hallie for keeping Elsie and Porter (and Mittens) occupied :)
*****
Dad made this little bow for Porter today.
He loves Hawk Eye.
Well, any avengers....he is a little obsessed.
We just recently learned that he thought the name of the guy was Hot Guy.
We told him no....that it was HAWK EYE....and he tries so hard to remember.
He knows it is a bird name....so sometimes he throws out 'Hot Eagle Guy'.
It is pretty cute.
And he likes me to play along....so he calls me Hot Girl.
I think he is finally starting to remember it right, but it sure is cute to hear him say the other versions...
 



Madi thought she would give it a try....
Looking good.
She spent the evening mowing the lawn.
She really enjoys it.
When we first talked about her mowing all the lawn we have we talked about paying her....
But now she has a riding lawn mower....and like I said, she enjoys it.
So does she really need the money????
 

 
Dad made Porter some 'arrows' and a little pack to put them in.
Just like Hot Guy.....I mean Hawk Eye.
Pretty cute :)
(Except he isn't supposed to aim at people....he told me he was shooting the trampoline.)

2 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

He is one gosh darn freaking cute kid!! :o) That is an awesome bow!

Unknown said...

Porter is super cute... but supplying him with weapons? I don't think that is the best idea.
Laela, told everyone in park city "i have a friend named Porter and he likes to hurt me".

(i cant figure out how to comment as me, odd)