Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday August 24

The Terry girls came over this morning while Jenni went to her Dr appointment.
Her last appointment!
Baby Henley will be born on Monday and I am so very excited!!!!!
So excited!!!
Anyway....the girls had so much fun today playing together.
The had bunny/kitten races in the garage for quite a while.
They made me laugh.
While Brent and I were moving sprinklers around, I could hear them cheering their Bunnies and the kitty on.
Although I don't think any of them really cooperated very well :)
 
 *****
And we did some freezer corn today.
Cassi was away at a primary class party....but the other three kids were very good helpers and we got a bunch done in a pretty short amount of time.
It sure is fun having the stuff we gorw ourselves.
Someday we will have fruit trees that produce fruit....and raspberrys bushes that produce raspberrys....
And a weed free garden.....someday.
But for now, at least we are getting a little bit, and that makes me happy :)
 

1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

I love it!! A bunny and kitten race!! So fun! :o)

The corn looks great!!