Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tuesday July 24


The kids played out in the water a little today.
Elsie bug has been awake since 4:00 this morning.
So we tried everything to keep her from crying and whining.
She would not take a nap....I tried.
I did talk her into getting her swim suit on to stick her arms in the pool and it turned into her wanting to get in and play with the baby dolls.
I sure hope she doesn't wake up that early again!
It isn't good for any of us ;)
*****
We decided to go out to eat tonight.
I know...twice within one week, crazy.
But the kids had free meals from the library to Texas Roadhouse and Brent and I shared a rib slab.
So it wasn't a bad deal.
Plus, a lot of those yummy rolls help to fill you up quicker than you would like!
I can't wait to go to bed tonight.
I am so tired!


No comments: