Monday, July 02, 2012

Monday July 2


Madi has been wanting to have Kendra over for quite a while now.
Kendra is a friend from Paramount that we don;t want to lose touch with.
She also happens to be Mrs. Merediths daughter (one of Elsie's teachers), so we for sure don;t want to lose contact!
She came a little after lunch and the girls had a lot of fun runnig around and playing with goats, riding the 4-wheeler, making bracelets and just hanging out.
We also had the Terry girls over.
All the girls had a lot of fun while Porter and Laela took naps.
When they woke up, we all headed to the pool with Jenni.
I tried to take a picture of me in the car with all 8 kids, but I couldn't fit us all in my phones camera :)
But it was pretty funny looking back in the rear view mirror!
*****
We got home and tried to hurry and get the kids ready for bed.
While I got Elsie dressed, Madi read a book to Porter.
I had to laugh watching him.
He could NOT hold still!
He was completely focused, but his legs could not stop moving.
It was pretty cute.
Porter tells me that Madi is his best friend :)


*****
I guess I should update what the tooth fairy brought....
Thanks to Cassi, Elsie left a note asking for a picture of the tooth fairy.
Luckily the tooth fairy had a camera on her...


Too bad she is so bright :)
But the photo made Elsie happy.
She left a print under her pillow with a little baggie full of quarters.
At about 4:30 this morning I hear this squeal of sorts.
I didn;t know what to make of the sound, so i went runnig into Elsie's room.
I found her on her bed holding the baggie with the biggest smile.
I told her that it was so exciting, but that she needed to get back to sleep and sleep until it was morning time.
Luckily for me, she did :)
I think the tooth fairy did good.

2 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

Sounds like a great day!!

Young family said...

Having friends over is the best... How fun for Elsie to have the tooth fairy come. Her reaction is priceless..