Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wednesday June 27

The other day, Porter was playing with the fitting to fit into the 2 inch pvc pipes we are using for our irrigation sprinklers.
He was so entertained....and I got an idea.
Today I decided to stock up on some 1 inch pvc pipe fittings....cause we have a bunch of 1 inch pvc pipe just laying around.
Most of it has holes poked in them when we tried to use them for the garden drip system...so I just cut chunks up and the kids had a lot of fun.
I helped them a little with the playhouse.....
But there are a bunch of smaller peices that Porter likes to put together and connect them all.
That is exactly what I hoped for :)


The kids had fun with the playhouse.....
They thought it looked like a circus tent, so they made it into a circus petting zoo of sorts :)


My kids love all my old toys.
Anyone remember Tippy and Zippy?
Not even sure if that was their real names.......
But I sure did love those guys and I love seeing my kids play with them :)



*****
We had a free Redbox rental, so the kids wanted to watch it in their tent/playhouse.
So I put the movie in my laptop and it was movie night.
They all thought it was pretty cool.



Now I won't lie, and tell you that the night ended perfectly.
Cause it didn't.
There was fighting, pushing......and they didn't get to finish the movie.
That's what we get for having such sleep deprived kids around here!
But, I hope when they look back, my kids will remember the fun stuff they got to do together, and not how much they fight!!!!

1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

Great idea!! Love the PVC pipe clubhouse! :o)