Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Tuesday May 1

The girls and I had a fun Mother/daughter date tonight for Relief society.
The girls each made a cute little charm bracelet.
Then they also had a hair-do class.
They did the girls hair in cute hair styles.
Except Elsie....she didn't want to do it.
But I was excited to learn how to do the waterfall twist that Madi got....could never catch on how people were doing that.
Now I know how....super cute!
And Cassi got a cute little hairstyle that was really cute and easy.
Easy for those days I don't have time to do it....but make it look like I did it anyway :)
Fun night.
Thanks girls for hanging out with me :)



2 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

Such cute hairstyles!! What a fun activity!

Sara said...

Love the hair! Sounds like a great night!

(ps... You put April 1... Ü)