Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tuesday April 24

Another beautiful day.
We waited a long time for Daddy to get home today.
I don't know how people do this every day schedule thing ;)
After dinner we followed dad outside to see whatever work he wanted to get done.
Had ourselves some ice cream and enjoyed the nice weather.
My Madi Bell has been a huge help over the last few days.
She has been great at keeping Port occupied when I needed her to.
She has been great to help me pick up the stuff around the house.
And she has been pretty happy about it, which I appreciate.
She is a great kid.
And boy is she growing up.
Not sure what I think about it.
I think she is gonna turn into a great young woman, but I not sure if I am ready for that to happen :(
*****
Port was crazy today.
He has started to cut his 3 hour naps down....I guess I knew it would happen sometime....just wish I had longer :)
He is so great in the mornings with just the two of us....but when the kids get home he just turns into a crazy boy.
I am learning each day new ways to deal with him or redirect him.
*****
Cassi and Elsie went on a BIG long nature walk this evening.
Cassi took Elsie around pretty much the whole perimeter of our land.
They sang songs and played 'I spy'.
Elsie had a great time and she is completely worn out!!!




1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

Oh, Madi looks so grown-up and so beautiful in that picture!!

Porter sure is loving that ice cream!!! I love his face in the background of Elsie's & Cassi's pic!! :o)

What a fun nature walk for Els & Cass!

I love you Kimi Rose!!