Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sunday April 22

Today was a pretty good day.
I didn't have the added stress of remembering everything for a lesson cause I have a team teacher now!
And it was her week :)
Yay!!!
Anyway....
Church went good.
Elsie didn't go to class.
She hasn't been sleeping good.
No one, but Madi, has been sleeping good.
Cassi has gotten up at least 3 times, sometimes 4, over the last few nights.
But she is just sleep walking.
She is a crazy sleep walker.
The other night I put her back in bed and she asked where Madi was.
I told her that Madi was in bed.
She got crazy eyes....(even more so than her normal sleep walking crazy eye)....and said,
"Why is she one Dad???"
Silly girl.
Anyway....she goes right back to sleep.
But I don;t like the idea of her wandering around.
She usually goes straight downstairs and to my side of the bed and I turn her around and put her right back.
But the last few nights we can hear her wandering around inside the kitchen and living room area.
I told her I might have to lock her in her room so she doesn't start wandering outside to play with the chickens or something :)
Anyway......so Elsie hasn't slept well either.
I just kept her with me, cause I didn't have to teach, so it wasn't a big deal.
But big boy Port went to class.
He earned some cheap little dinosaurs for it.
I am sure just a couple more weeks of bribery and he will be great with going to class :)
After church, Port took a nap with his new dinosaurs.
*****
The girls hung around, mostly outside.
Madi spent a lot of time in the back trying to keep the birds off the grass seed!
Dumb birds.
Who knows how much got eaten while we were at church!!!
She enjoyed her time with Mater.
I am kinda surprised she likes that dog so much.
She is my 'least' animal lover.
But she does enjoy Mater....so that is good.
*****
I finally got the capo for Cassi's guitar.
Her teacher has been wanting me to get one for her, but I kept forgetting.
Anyway....I finally gave it to her today.
She had fun practicing the songs that she was having troubles doing.
She is excited about it.
*****
And when Port woke up, he and Cassi headed outside to play with his dinosaurs inside the tree.
*****
Sure hope everyone sleeps good tonight.
I could use some good sleep :)




No comments: