Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wednesday March 28

So, I am not gonna lie.
It wasn't a very good day.
My throat has been dry the last couple days, and I thought that the smoke yesterday may have made it worse.
But I woke up sick this morning.
No fun.
Really no fun.
We all stayed in jammies all day long.
Well, except for Porter.
Madi made him a super hero outfit out of paper and fabric scraps.
He thought it was just the coolest thing.
*****
I really wanted to try and clean the sewing/office room today.
It is just packed full of junk and i had no idea where to start.
The girls helped me to sort out my fabric into different colors.
We got a lot of garbage thrown out.
But then I was just feeling rotten and I had to sit down and take a break.
Well, then I never got back to it.
Kind of a bummer, cause I was happy to get started on it.
But I was freezing and my throat was hurting.....then I got really hot.
So I just sat on the chair and did nothing the rest of the day.
Madi really wanted to iron her quilt pieces.
So I told her how to do it and she got to work.
Now I just need to teach her how to iron other stuff :)

2 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

Sorry you aren't feeling great. :o(

Port makes an AWESOME superhero!!

Young family said...

So sorry you're not feeling good.
I hope you are better today...
Can't wait to see madi's quilt... and i know someone who makes really cute super hero capes... I need to get one for porter...