Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday January 22

Elsie was up at 4 this morning.....
Little stinker.
I did not feel up to braving the day at church when I knew Elsie wouldn't go to class.
So I found a sub for my sunbeams and we stayed in our jammies all day long.
I thought for sure Elsie would take a nap when Porter did...so maybe I could get a little snooze.
But no such luck.
Oh well....
The kids played pretty good together today.
They played 'hospital' for a couple hours.
They had Cassi's room all set up as a hospital room.
They even had both sound machines going on the heartbeat sound.
They had a loot of lost limbs.
In the last couple days they have been watching 'Soul Surfer' and 'A Dolphins Tale'.....so that may have played a roll in the limb loss today :)
Anyway....they were pretty funny to listen to and watch.
At one point Porter burnt his face while 'rescuing people'.
They performed a few surgeries....and I think at one point we had a 'flatliner'.
They also took a hospital picnic.
The big girls loaded up the little ones onto two rolling chairs and wheeled them out to the window and they had a little snack.
Like I said....it was pretty fun to sit and listen to them.
It makes me happy when they get along.







1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

I LOVE it!! How fun and sweet and adorable!!! And great that they were all getting along and being so creative!! :o)