Sunday, January 01, 2012

Sunday January 1

Wow.
January 1st 2012.
I cannot believe it is a whole new year!!!
The kids made some resolutions today.
I think they have some pretty great goals for the year...








Port was napping when I took the girls pictures.....but he still made some resolutions.
I think we will be busy this year...
But I do think it will be a good year.
I need to jot down my own resolutions...........
*****
So I found out that I will be Porters primary teacher today.
We will see how that goes.
I told him today that I get to be his teacher.
He looked at me with a sad face and said "NO, you not my teacher."
He had a bit on concern in his voice.
I told him that really I am.....
He said "No, you my Mommy, not my teacher!!!!!!!!"
Hopefully he will get used to the idea of me being his teacher :)
*****
We got to hang out with the Young's again.
We went over to Pat and Steve's place out in Star and had a yummy roast dinner.
Again, it is so great to be a part of this great family.
I will be eternally grateful for them taking us in!

1 comment:

Bald n Beautiful said...

I get to/have to be David's teacher too!