Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Tuesday December 27

We woke up today to a beautiful skiff of snow on the ground.
It didn't last long....but I tell ya what...this land of ours look very pretty all covered in white :)
Made me very happy!
*****
The kiddos helped me clean the house a bit today.
I promised Madi back during the Thanksgiving break, and many times before that, that we could call her friend Kendra and have her over.
Well, that never happened.
So I promised Madi that today was the day.
We went and picked up Kenda, after stopping by the Terry's, who live right by Kendra.
I picked took Aydo and Alex with us, grabbed Kendra and came home.
Port went right to bed and all the girls played all afternoon long.
It was very nice and everyone was very happy.
I should have gotten more done....but to tell ya the truth, it was nice to just sit and not do anything :)

1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

Sounds like a good day!!