Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thursday November 24

Happy Thanksgiving

We woke up to a beautiful day outside today.
And it stayed really nice all day long....
Nice enough to convince my kids that we needed to go out and do some kid pictures of them.
I know.
They were annoyed with me too.
Oh well.
I am glad I did....
...'cause I got this gem!
Too bad it was the VERY LAST SHOT!!!!!
I told them they should have just done it that way first :)
Just adorable.
We sure love these kiddos.


*****
Madi took charge and set our Thanksgiving table.


We are having a big Thanksgiving feast tomorrow at Pat and Steve's house.
So we decided to make our Thanksgiving feast with Dads famous ribs.
Oh....and they were GOO-OOOD!!!!!!
Anyway...I am sad to say that our fine china consists of the nice square aqua plastic plates.
Sad, I know.
We didn't even have our cups on the table cause those are bright green and red and also plastic :)
Oh well.
That's how we roll.
We also made some fun little napkin sculptures.
And ya......they are made from ripped up fabric :)
Like I said....just how we roll.


1 comment:

Amy said...

I never would have guessed that the plates were plastic, I was sitting here thinking were I could buy my own set!!