Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thursday October 20

It sure is great to have Emmy around.
I have never heard Elsie giggle as much as she has today.
I love it.
Em and I went and picked up some cute fabric today after dropping Elsie off at school.
After school, the two of them walked around outside for a really long time...mostly talking about Buffalo's.
I got Elsie's bed all painted and finished.....and her room is pretty close to being done.
I will post pictures soon of that, but I want to get it as much done as possible.
I also need to paint her dresser now, maybe tomorrow.
The girls were good about sitting right down and getting their homework done after school.
And Port's neck was still hurting a bit today, but he was less grumpy, so that's good.
All around it was a pretty good day.



1 comment:

Rachel said...

How fun to have Emmy be there with you.
I can't wait to see Elsie's room.