Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tuesday August 16

Why oh why can't there be more hours in the day????
Still so much to do!
But we are determined to have it all done by Thursday...that means one more day.
One more very busy day!
We got the cabinets all done and I am very happy with how they turned out.
YAY!
Lets just hope lots of other people love them :)
We still need to put the drawer fronts on and the hardware....but I think they turned out good!
More painting tomorrow.....and boxing up all the excess stuff....
And we seem to have a lot of excess stuff :(
But we are on the way to being done.
But for now, we need sleep.


5 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

They look great Kim!! It makes the kitchen seem so much brighter to have the white cabinets.

The Holdaway Family said...

Looks great! What are you going say when someone comes and says they want the house and all the decorations too????

Young family said...

They look really good! It does make it look brighter and even a little bigger! I will call you later to see what I can to do help-

Lyric Payne said...

Wow...is really all I can say!!!

Sara said...

I agree- it looks so much brighter! So beautiful! I hope you are able to get everything done that you need to do, on time! Ü