Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thursday August 25

I don't know if we will ever make up on lost sleep and working non stop.
But it does feel good to get accomplished all we did.
The kids and I got to have a pretty laid back day today.
We made a trip to see dad at the station, cause he forgot his bedding...so we got to see him real quick.
He was in the middle of class, so we couldn't stay for long.
But it is always nice to see him, and exciting for the kids to see him, no matter how long it is.
*****
I have been day dreaming all day today, well, pretty much every day, about our life out there...
Lots of work to do, and it will take a long time to become our dream place.....but I think that is why I am so excited.
We aren't just buying our dream place...we are making it with our own hands.
And doing it together.
I know....sounding cheesy.
But I don't care.
I am excited to document it all too.
*****
We went swimming tonight with the Terry girls.
Afterwards I made some dinner for the kiddos while they played outside.
We packed pretty much all their toys.
Port still has a few trucks and Elsie has a few things.....
I almost packed up the benderoos.
Glad I didn't....it kept them happy, and not fighting, for quite a while!





When I put Porter down for his nap, I told him that when he wakes up, we would go visit Dad, cause he forgot his blankets.
Port woke up and he had picked out two of his own blankets that we was planning to take to dad.
He said "Daddy need dis"
"But he ill ive it back"
How dang cute is my boy.
And he didn't just choose any old blanket....one of the blankets were Port very fav that he drags around everywhere.
He must really love his daddy.


1 comment:

Books = Possibilities said...

I'm so excited to see all the changes you'll be bringing to your new home! It is so cool!