Monday, August 22, 2011

Monday August 22

Well, the house is on the market.
I am really hoping that some great family finds it and falls in love with it!
We will see.
Brent got a few hours of vacation off for today so we could finish up some of the projects around here.
It was nice to have him home to get so much done......but I feel bad that he works so hard all day long just to go back to work !
*****
We got a call for someone to come look at the house and so we had to head out.
We did last minute cleaning and then I took the kids to McDonald's for dinner.
Then we stopped by the pool to play.
Alex and Ayden were there, getting ready to head home.....but they begged their Grandma and Grandpa to let them stay and they were so sweet to let them.
Sister Roll was there too.
The kids always have so much fun with her.
Alex and Elsie followed her around the pool....having lots of fun.


When we left the pool, I took the kids to Walgreens and bought some ice cream cones for them....
They have been helping so much and being really good.
My house is spick and span right now!
It would be so great to keep it that way!!!

1 comment:

Princess said...

Hey this is ellise...I miss elsie!! She's so cute!! and I miss sister roll!! Tell her 'hey' for me!!