Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday August 19

These days are all running together for me.
Every day seems SO LONG....but it also seems to go by so fast with not enough time to get done what I want to!
There is one thing I know for sure....
 I NEVER want to EVER move again!!!
*****
It was another productive day....got a lot done.
I think by tomorrow we can say we are all done!
Except for the up keep....but that should be easy, cause we have absolutely nothing here except for clothes and food.
Just the necessities.
I hope we can take a break and do something fun tomorrow.
The kids are ready for it.
Brent is ready for it.
I am READY for it!
*****
The girls have been pretty great.
Still some attitude here and there, but for everything we are asking them to do, they are doing really good.
Cassi took the little ones for a walk on our street or a very long time this morning while Madi helped us pack up and clean.
They are good girls.

Tonight at bedtime they both tucked Elsie in and hung out with her while Madi told her a story.
Elsie was loving it.
Also...Porter was so cute tonight.
He had a rough night last night.
When Brent and I put Port down for bed tonight, we told him to sleep good and stay in bed.
He said "Wat if I ave bad deams?"
(You will have to imagine his cute little voice and his awesomely hilarious expressions, cause it is way better that way....)
Dad started to say "Just dream about the new house and all the fun stuff..............."
Port put his hand up in his face to get him to stop and with a big smile he said "Emmy. I ill deam about EMMY!"
Then he went on to say "Emmy oves me!" "I go to Emmy's ouse! and Emmy come to my ouse!"
He sure loves you Emmy!

2 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

Moving is definitely the pits! But it's also nice to HAVE to go through all those things you were meaning to but never got around to doing so....at least that's how it was for us!

Glad the kiddos are being so good!

Emily Peterson said...

Yeah for almost being done!! I'm excited to see pictures of your almost-bare house!

I love that picture of the girls - so sweet!!

I love you too Porter! Sweet dreams and I can't wait to come to your new house!!!