Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thursday July 21

Madi has been trying to grow her hair out for a long time.
Only thing is, she has very thin and brittle hair.
It gets to this length, and just breaks off.
That is why I have always kept her hair short....but she wanted to grow it out.

After much convincing, I finally got her to agree that a haircut would be a good idea!
And I am so glad I did!

She loves it too!
It feel so nice and full and thick (er).
I really love it.
I had to hurry and get it done before she changed her mind, though.
She wasn't sure about doing it.
But like I said, she loves it.

3 comments:

Cami said...

Super cute! :) She looks so much older with her short hair!

Emily Peterson said...

Love it Madi!!

And I love your expression in the first picture!!

The Holdaway Family said...

So cute! I love it!