Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wednesday May 18

The last few mornings Elsie has thought the morning should start at 5:00.
Which wouldn't be too bad if she wasn't having trouble sleeping through the night also.
See, when Elsie wakes up too early, she gets tired.
When she gets tired, her muscles tend to get really tight.
When her muscles get tight, it takes more energy for her to do her daily things, so she gets worn out.
Very worn out.
Which makes it hard for her to sleep.
Last night she woke up complaining about her foot hurting.
I gave her a foot rub, cause they were very tight.
She did go back to sleep, but woke again for the morning at 5:00.
So I kept her home from school today....cause I knew school would be too much for today.
She could barely walk this morning.
She had a good long quiet time today.....and went to bed good tonight.
So I am hoping that maybe we can break this trend.
*******
And in other news today.....
The crib that held all of my babies since they were born is now........
GONE.
It's a little bit 'bitter sweet' for me.
But it has seen better days.
So Brent hacked it up.
Yep....no re-do project here.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

You should make a cool little picture frames with some of them so that you still have the memory. Just a thought.

Also I hope Elsie has a good night.

Emily Peterson said...

That is a sweet picture of Elsie and Puppy. I hope she has a good night and gets back on a good schedule.