Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thursday May 19

Madi was awesome this morning.
last night as I went in to turn her light off and tuck her in....I saw that her alarm was set for 6:00.
So I turned it off, cause I wasn't sure she would be okay waking up that early.
Well, she was at the foot of my bed at 6:15 this morning asking if I would turn the shower on for her.
So I did, and went back to bed.
Then Madi got all ready.....Elsie woke up and Madi took her downstairs.
By the time I got downstairs at 7:00, Madi was completely ready for school.
She had also made lunches for Cassi and herself.

Madi is such a great kid!
But I cannot tell you how AWESOME the morning goes when stuff like this happens.
It makes for a happy Mom.
I am thankful for her help.
She is growing up so fast!!!!!
It is so crazy to me that she is almost 10......
Like I said....she is a great kid.

3 comments:

Cami said...

She's adorable! I can't wait to have helpful daughters! :)

Emily Peterson said...

You are wonderful Madison!!!

Rachel said...

That had to make for a nice morning. Way to go madi for being such a helper.