Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sunday May 29

Before church today, Madi and Cassi kept asking me for some fabric and some fabric scissors....then needles and thread.
I finally went up to check out what they were doing.
They were making dolls.
Cassi was getting a little bored with it.....But Madi is actually still working on hers now, in bed.
It was a cute moment for them to be working together and getting along.
********
Church was good.
I brought some steno pads for each kid.
That was good.
The girls used theirs to put stickers in, or write notes, or draw pictures.
I probably drew 20 robots today for Porter on his pad.
Whatever makes him happy, and quiet.
We need to teach him how to whisper.
He hasn't mastered that church task yet.

2 comments:

The Holdaway Family said...

I can't wait to see the finished dolls!

Books = Possibilities said...

How cute!

You can make the whispering a game at home. "I can't hear you unless you whisper."