Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Lovin' the outdoors!

It wasn't a perfect day.
But we had some pretty great sun for a lot of the day.
When Elsie got home from school, she spent most of the day outside sliding or swinging.
Happy as a clam!!!

Port slept for over 3 1/2 hours today.
I guess he is trying to make up for lost sleep from our vacation!
Once he woke up, he was a very happy boy.
Mostly because Dad decided to burn the bushes today.
These bushes are crazy things.
If we can't figure out how to get them to not produce the sticker things in the fall, then I am pulling them out!
I will give them one more year.....I just need to figure out what to do.
Burning works so much better than to cut them down.
And it involves fire.
Which makes my boys happy.
******
We are so excited to see that they have installed 6 adjustable basketball hoops at our park!!!
After dinner, Brent ran over with the big girls and Porter for some hoops.
Elsie and I joined them a little later.
The little kids had fun playing in the rocks.
And we played a little bit of hoops too.
Lots of fun.
We can't wait until the weather is ALWAYS great!

2 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

Fun, fun, fun!! And fire!! :o) What a great day!

Books = Possibilities said...

What a fun day! I love those happy pics of Elsie! And basketball!!!