Saturday, April 23, 2011

Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Peterson

Wow...it has been a long day!
It's done...they tied the knot!
I can't believe Andy is married.
He is just a little boy!!!
But I love Katie, and I think she is just about the sweetest thing ever!
You got lucky, Andy boy.
You got a good one.
Treat her right!
And she ain't too shabby looking either.....
Now tell me that this boy isn't the best brother ever!!!
Everyone but April was able to make it for the wedding.
April lives so far....it is hard to take the time out to get down here.
This sweet boy flew April in just for the wedding.
And it was all a surprise!!!!!
I can't even tell you how excited my Mom was to see her!!!
So, here we are.....all NINE kiddos!
And the whole family....lookin' good.
I am so excited for you Andy and Katie.
Good luck!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

how sweet!

Books = Possibilities said...

I am so blessed to have such a wonderful brother! It was so marvelous to see everyone!

Andy and Katie are just perfect!