Monday, March 28, 2011

It is finally GONE!!!!!!

Cassi's front tooth has been loose for quite a while!
Finally, today, it popped out!
I heard Elsie and Cassi wake up and go into Madi's room at about 7:00 this morning...
I went back to sleep and woke up at 8:30 with the girls still happily in Madi's room.
I went to check on them and they had Cassi's tooth, tied to a sting and tied to Madi's closet door.
Oh, and a protective bath towel under her to catch all the blood that would gush out.
I left them there to do whatever they thought would get it out.
So I went downstairs and a little while later I heard a scream....like a muffled scream.
I got a little concerned...cause you know, those girls fight often, and you never know if it is gonna be good or bad.
As I am going up there Madi is saying to Cassi "Don't tell Mom" ....and at the time I thought she was saying it in a threatening way...but as I got up, I saw Cassi with her mouth stuffed with tissues just screaming her little happy head off.
Madi just wanted her not to tell me to see if I noticed it.
So they said that Cassi had to go to the bathroom and forgot she was tied to the door and ran for the door.
Out came the tooth.
Silly girls.
Cassi is very happy to have that thing out...all of us are!
Now I wonder which adult front tooth will come in first?
The one she lost when it was pulled out at age 3.....or the latest one?

5 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

Oh, what a great story!!!! Love it!! :o)

Rachel said...

That is great! It will be interesting to see which tooth grows in first.

Young family said...

What a cute smile! congrats cassi!

The Holdaway Family said...

So funny! I love that story!

Books = Possibilities said...

That is too funny! I love how she forgot her tooth was attached!!

The other day, Lily was saying how she can't wait to see Cassi again. And to see how much Cassi has grown. Last time, Cass was about to Lily's eyes (according to Lily) and L wonders is she'll still be taller than Cassi!