Sunday, January 16, 2011

Blessed baby....

Today baby Benjamin was blessed.
What a sweet baby he is.
Just looking at him makes me smile!
Then I took a few shots of these guys today...and I will do more tomorrow.
So cute...they are even talking about baby names.
Oh, to be a newlywed.
Love them!
And lots more cousin time....
Elsie loved holding baby Benjamin.
And Port and Owen bonded this trip.
I can only imagine the trouble they will be this summer time!
I love it.
****************
After the blessing we went to the Miramontes home for Costa Vida sweet pork...OOOH so yummy!
It was fantastic Rachel...thanks for feeding us all.
****************
We cut the night a little short...
The kids are so tired....WE are so tired.
Hopefully we can make up for it tonight.

2 comments:

The Holdaway Family said...

It was wonderful visiting with you guys! I am so happy that Porter is finally deciding that Owen is pretty cool after all!

Books = Possibilities said...

Looks great! Good thing there are some pictures that I can vicariously live through!