Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Well, I learned something today.
Something that I should already know.
My boys HATE shopping.
Brent, Porter and I left for shopping as soon as the kids were off to school.
I had a lot of things on my list to get done.
And a lot got done.
But I did have two unhappy boys.
Oh well, we are almost all done...they can deal with it, right!
******************
I think that laundry should be on hold through the Holiday Season.
I started laundry today and I could not believe that there was so much!
AHHHH!
That is getting done too, and I am still having fun with the season, even though there are a lot of things I need to get done that ARE NOT related to the season...
But I am not stressing out!
*******************
At least we have pretty good helpers around here.
Most of the time.
Madi shoveled all the snow from the Trampoline today...ya, it should have been done last week, but it is done now, so that is good.

2 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

That is too funny Kim! Although I don't think that Porter ever had a chance at liking shopping with Brent as his dad!!
I love that picture of Madi on the tramp!

Books = Possibilities said...

Madi is too cute...love that pic!

It also depends on what you're shopping for...how does Brent like shopping for new power tools?