Sunday, December 26, 2010

Standing to eat.

The main reason I keep a blog is so that I can remember all the cute little things my kids did when they were little.
I have such a bad memory now, I can only imagine how bad it will get as I get older.
This is how Porter eats.
Standing on his chair.
But we don't make him sit down very often, because he is actually much cleaner when he eats this way.
Plus, look how cute he is.
And, believe it or not, he was dressed about 2 min. before I took this picture.
But he spilled punch down the front, so off it went.
The kid is quite a crack-up too with his goofy faces and crazy sense of humor.
He sure is a fun one to have around!

2 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

Oh so funny!! I love the way he has the straw pulling down at his lip!

Books = Possibilities said...

Cute!

I love how you say "he is actually much cleaner when he eats this way" which is soon followed with, "he spilled punch down the front."

What a kid!