Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Bell

Madi is a pretty good kid.
She puts up with a lot from the little kids.
By little kids, I mean Elsie and Porter.
Cause she still doesn't put up with much from Cassi.
Believe it or not, this is a giant hug from Porter.
Ouch, right?
She just laughed.
Madi has been a pretty big help today.
We have been doing chores around the house and trying to figure out how to make things run smooth around this place.
There has been some fighting from her and Cass...which I wish would STOP!!!!
But I don't think I am that lucky.
But if I can have Madi and I on the same team, things work out a lot better.
Or Cassi and I on the same team.
To them, usually, I am the meanest person in the world!!!!
So if I can stay away from that, I think I am doing pretty good.
One thing I really want to work on, is giving Madi more one-on-one time.
I haven't been able to do that quite yet...it is kinda hard to do with 3 other little ones.
But I think she and I need to work on how we work together before she hits puberty and I have no chance at all!
I love her.
I love that she is my first born and she is so smart and beautiful.
She is such a great help in so many ways.
I am so thankful for her.
I guess I just need to let her know that more often.

4 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

These first born girls are something else! She is a great big sister...that hug is much too cute!

Cami said...

First of all-did you change your background color or is it just me?

second of all-I have been waiting to see a post of all your Christmas presents and that has yet to come! :)

Emily Peterson said...

That picture is hilarious!! :o)

Yes, work on one-on-one time with her - doing the activities that you both enjoy - painting, drawing, sewing.

The Holdaway Family said...

What a great hug! She is such a great girl! I think we expect so much out of our older girls, I really don't know what I would do with out Bailey and Morgan!