Thursday, November 18, 2010

Turkey and Beethoven

I got to go have a turkey dinner with Elsie and her class today.
I love her class, and her class LOVES her!
And I loved her little turkey hat that she made...so cute!

Then we, Brent, Porter, Elsie and I, went to Madi's Beethoven concert.
Madi did a great job...and the whole 4th and 5th grade were very entertaining!
Brent spent most of the time out in the hall with Porter and Elsie where they tore down all the little things hanging on the giving tree they have there...
Brent picked them all up and had to put them all back together.
They are such trouble makers when they are in cahoots with each other!
But I got to enjoy Madi's concert and all her hard work.

2 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

That is really a sweet shot of you and Elsie! I LOVE that turkey hat!

The Holdaway Family said...

I had to laugh about Porter and Elsie! What a team, right?