Thursday, November 11, 2010

No title.

I am too tired to come up with a title tonight.
And here is proof that these two really are trouble...
This might be one of my favorite pictures of the two of them...so cute!
They thought they were hilarious!!!!
*****************
Tonight Porter did not want to go to bed.
He kept asking for Madi.
Madi said she could read to him while I read with Cassi.
So I agreed...thinking it would only take a couple minutes for her to be sick of him and I would throw him in bed...
But no...it was quiet...we got Cassi's reading done and I went in to check these two...
And this is how I found them.

Porter was sitting perfectly still, completely mesmerized by the story Madi was reading him. LOVE IT! Needless to say, he wasn't very happy when I took him away. But we talked about Daddy being home when he wakes up, and how he gets to wrestle and play trucks with him...so he went down happy and I am sure he is dreaming of playing with his Daddy!

5 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

Classic picture of Elsie and Porter! Love it!

And the reading pic...priceless!

Amy said...

So cute! Porter is lucky to have such great big sisters!!

Emily Peterson said...

What little mischiefs Elsie & Porter are!! That is a great picture! And I love the pic of Madi & Porter! So sweet!

Young family said...

Love it!

The Holdaway Family said...

I love that he was so good to let Madi read to him!