Monday, November 08, 2010

F.H.E.

Cass was in charge of F.H.E. tonight.
Things didn't run perfectly smooth.
Things were kinda crazy this afternoon, but it turned out good tonight... I think.
I have been getting a Chore Chart ready all day to use for tonight.
Cassi's quote was "Many hands make light work."
That is something we say a lot, and it was time to put it into action (on a more regular basis!)
I will post the chore chart when it is actually WORKING!!!
But I have high hopes for this one.
***********************************
On a side note...
Brent is a great cook.
He cooks most of the meals in our house.
Who could blame us...it is either a good bowl of mac and cheese from me....or some majorly awesome RIBS from Dad like he made tonight!
These were SO GOOD!
GOOD doesn't even give it enough UMPH!!!
These were perfect...like "you should start up your own restaurant" good!!!
Yummy!
But I ate WAY too much!
It was a big hit in the house and I can't believe we (he) has never tried to make them before!!!
I wonder if he will make them again tomorrow??????????????
Thanks babe, they were so good!

3 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

Love that pic of Cassi! Such a sweet girl.

I'm looking forward to your new chore chart.

Emily Peterson said...

Great pic of Cassi! She's conducting the music, right?

The Holdaway Family said...

mmm...I love ribs...Bruce makes some amazing ribs too...