Saturday, October 02, 2010

Grass bracelets

The big girls were getting along so well today...I had to go check and see what they were up to.
I have these GIANT grass bushes in the front yard...love them, hate the little hairy things that shoot out from the center.
Anyway...
The girls were just sitting there cutting the grass and making bracelets...they were also cutting the little hairs off of the hairy things...
Oh well, they were getting along.
And they were pretty cute little bracelets too.
(No, Cassi does not have black hairy arms...those are the hairs they were cutting off.)

4 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

How cute! Looks like they kept busy, too. It's always nice when they find something to not fight about!

The Holdaway Family said...

I love Cassi's hairy arms! Hehe

Emily Peterson said...

I LOVE that picture!! And that they were having fun and getting along! :o)

Sara said...

I love the picture of the two of them! Very cool light in it!!

Cool bracelet! I also like Cassi's hairy arm! :)