Friday, September 24, 2010

School Carnival

Tonight was the school carnival.
Every year...i don;t really want to go.
It is a mad house of kids and adults and LINES!
And no time to spend your tickets!
But we went anyway...and they all had a good time.
And it is for the school, so that is good too.
The big girls came home with blue and orange hair all ready for the big game tomorrow!
Go BRONCOS!
*************************
My friend and I are having a yard sale tomorrow.
Should be fun.
So if you are in the area...stop by.
I gotta go price items now.

2 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

I know how you feel...I don't like going to crazy school functions. But the kids always have fun, so we Moms just have to suck it up! :)

Nicole said...

I notice she is wearing those shaped elastics around her wrist too. So is my Madi. What is this new hype all about? Lol

We didn't go to our carnival. We had soccer and football instead-thankfully!