Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Boy's cuts...

I really didn't plan to document every one of my little boys haircuts...but I guess it is turning out that way.
I usually document the girls cuts...but that happens so rarely compared to a boy cut!
Anyway...he is just so darn cute that it is hard NOT to take his picture!
Can you see how long it was getting over his ears...and it would flip out in random spots...Dads was the same way...so it was time for a cut.
Porter went first...
Then he helped out a bit with Dads hair.
He is such a good boy.

And a little glimpse of what he might look like with dark hair...
*********************
I finally made my Grape Jelly today.
It is so pretty.
Now I need to make some home made bread!

3 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

Your jelly is very pretty.

And Porter looks a little strange with dark hair....

DTanner said...

How do you do that? My mom has a ton of concord grapes she never uses.

Sara said...

I agree with April... he does look a little strange with dark hair.

I love the picture of Porter helping to cut Brent's hair.

Your jelly looks amazing!!