Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Greyback Gulch

We are back...
Like I said, short, but sweet.
But we had a lot of fun...
And I have SO many pictures to share...
Hopefully I can get those posted soon.
I also need to post some picts from the beginning of July!
These girls have so much fun together...
The boy, he was sleeping...but if he wasn't, I bet he would be terrorizing at least ONE of these girls!!!
But I am happy to say that little Hallie is not one who is going to put up with his bullying...way to go Hal!!!
Future romance maybe...oh, one can hope, right?
We really had a great time...
If you don't count the big girls throwing up just before we left for home.
I hate to blame it on Drew...but it was Drew's fault!
Ha, ha...
(And Madi Bell was just being silly, but maybe I should slip a picture of Porter in there under her arm...just to complete the group.)

1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

Looks like you all had fun!!

I think you should definitely add Porter to that picture! Madi got it all set up for you. :o)