Friday, May 14, 2010

Porters stats

I can't believe that my little baby boy is really 18 months old!
When did that happen.
We took him for his check-up today...
Poor guy has fluid in his ears, so he has started some medicine.
But it does explain his recent grumpiness and sleepless nights.
Poor boy.
Hope he feels better soon.
But his 18 months stats are as follows:
Weight- 26.4 lbs. (60%)
Height- 33 in. (75%)
Head- HUGE...ha, ha...really it is 49.5 cm...which is 90%
I am pretty sure his head is bigger than Elsies.
Oh I love this boy.
He can now, and always will, be able to pull at my heart strings.
Don't you just want to scoop him up and love him?
*********************************
We have been palying games this afternoon.
Cassi's faces were cracking me up...
I had to get some.

************************************
We are having our friends, the Youngs over later for S'mores.
The kids always have so much fun.
So I am sure it will be a late night.


5 comments:

Brooke said...

We take Bridge on Monday and I already know his head is off the charts! Ha ha! Cassi's hair looks so cute too! And yes I just want to scoop him up!

Emily Peterson said...

Oh what a cute boy he is!!!!!!!

Love the faces Cass! :o)

Sara said...

Hey... Wasn't he born on the 21st? So he isn't 18 months yet. :)

I just took Sean in this week. I will have to post his stats. But Porter is totally beating him. :)

My favorite thing.now is that Sean is 'official' for nursery. Sure makes church a lot more enjoyable when I can listen in sunday school and RS. :)

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

So I probably missed the update because I haven't blogged in months..but we noticed when you were walking home from church Elsie was walking without her walker...? :) Your family is adorable and I am glad you know that! :) Also, I NEED those shelves you have in your close, that would be PERFECT, what a good use of space!

The Holdaway Family said...

He is a cute stinker!!