Sunday, May 16, 2010

NURSERY!!!!!

Guess who went to NURSERY today???
My little boy...my sweet little boy.
Although it didn't go smoothly...I know he is going to just LOVE it there.
I took him and stayed with him for a bit.
Then when I left he had a meltdown.
I stayed away for a little bit.
Then I saw one of the teachers getting water...and she told me to just leave him.
She said if there was a problem they would bring him to me.
And that is what he needs...
He needs to not know that crying will bring me back.
So I am very happy for nursery workers who are willing to work with crying kiddos!
Porter wouldn't look at me when I came and got him.
He got over it quick.
But he was mad at me.
I am sure it will just get better and better!
Like I said...I am thankful for great nursery leaders willing to take care of the ones who cry!!!
*********************************
I wanted to go take some pictures...
I need one to put in my bulletin board...
I know.
I realize I am a dork.
But I have learned to live with it.
They weren't really up to it.
But I did get this cute one of them walking together.
It was a beautiful place we went to.
The kids had fun playing around in nature.
**********************************
I brought lollipops for some pictures...
I thought this shot was cute of Elsie trying to get her hair off her sticky face....
********************************

Challenge starts tomorrow!!!
I have 80+ people signed up!!!
WooHoo!!!
http://youcanbethebestyou.blogspot.com/



3 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

Congratulations on Porter going to Nursery!!! Yea!! Those pics of him are adorable.

And I love that picture of Elsie - what a great moment to have captured!

Jodi Gallagher said...

Bryton never went to Nursery on his own :( little stinker. I hope Porter ends up loving it! I'm so excited that the Wellness challenge started today! Yipee!

Books = Possibilities said...

Leaving him crying really is the best way! It gets frustrating for Nursery workers to try to get around clingy parents! (Yes, I know from years of experience! They never seem to want to release me from Nursery or Primary!) He'll get over it! The best thing I did with Aarynn was let her walk there herself. They called me to Nursery with Lily (I think it was because she was a bit of a bully...).

That is a very sweet picture of all your chillins walking! Porter looks very impatient, like he's trying to hurry everyone along...

And that one of Elsie is just too sweet! She is just too tender! Are those her new glasses?