Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Boy cuts...

It was time again for the boys to get a hair-cut.
I know it doesn't look like much difference on Porter...but he had hair hang in over his ears and collar that were driving me crazy!
I think he looks so handsome with his little haircut.
Brent wouldn't let me do a before/after with him...
But I got some fun ones with Porter trying to cut his and Brent's hair.
Don't worry...he can't plug it in and turn it on himself...it was perfectly harmless to let him play!!!
I think my boys look great!

2 comments:

Jilene said...

Cute Kim. Hey, I've been out of town and won't be back till tomorrow, but is it too late to get in on the challenge? I really want to. I can bring money by thursday!!!???? PLEASSEEEEE??

Amy said...

Porter does look so cute! Now you just to come over to do Noah's... his is getting so bad, he has baby mullet again :).